Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lukachuki

another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine! Empty
PostSubject: another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine!   another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 am

Hello Guys,

Glad to find this forum. I accidentally stumbled onto this bike over on ADV and became instantly interested as I read the adventures of Big Dog and High Five. So glad to be here and learning and currently just in the dreaming mode. I currently own a vstrom and a couple of Gas Gas Dirtbikes but have had many XR650r's over the years that have been dualsported.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine!   another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:39 pm

Welcome to the pack! thumb Once you ride on you're hooked. Very happy

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine! Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine!   another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
lukachuki

PostSubject: Re: another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine!   another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 8:37 am

Thanks Guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine!   another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine! Empty

Back to top Go down

another super boring stock introduction....but hey its mine!
Page 1 of 1