Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

More dirty fun on the X

Go down 
+6
PonchoV
1moreroad
wildmotha
SheWolf
tawheed
motokid
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

More dirty fun on the X Empty
PostSubject: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Great ride with 3 other SUMO guys from my area.

More dirty fun on the X Dscn0494

More dirty fun on the X Dscn0510

More dirty fun on the X Dscn0498

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:06 pm

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0515

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0521

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0518

FmF Q4

Last edited by motokid on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tawheed

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 pm

my lord how do you clean all that?? pressure washer?
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:07 am

I'm supposed to clean it? More dirty fun on the X 53647

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 am

HAHAHA!!! thumb I'm glad I'm not the only one who has said that...more than once... freaky

motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 pm

I hate to disappoint....but I cleaned her. It was cathartic in a way. I tried to get into every nook and cranny.
I hate cleaning spokes. My wife has one less kitchen sponge.

No pressure washer though. More dirty fun on the X 640571 More dirty fun on the X Suspect
Just your standard ordinary garden hose.

I mainly wanted to clean her up because I absolutely have to change the oil real soon and I didn't want dirt and crap hanging all over that side of the bike.

excuses excuses....I'm sorry Shewolf.... More dirty fun on the X 986936

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:03 am

*grins* I washed mine today too. But then I needed to cause I'm scheduled to meetup with some people to do some photo shoots with it. Very happy

wildmotha

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:25 am

Badass pics Motokid!
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Got out for a 2 hour ride last weekend and hope to get out for another few hours next weekend. It rained almost 12" in September -- 3 weeks straight with just 2 days off in the middle! So the trails were muddy. The Distanzias did okay. They actually kept me moving forward, but the trails was pretty flat and not rocky.

More dirty fun on the X 3973401484_02e00a0e88

If the tailbag doesn't melt on the heat shield More dirty fun on the X 986936 , by the end of the month I should be able to get out for a quick overnighter.

More dirty fun on the X 3972631505_2959ff5295

Everything should fit. The tent is in the center of the tail bag (but I haven't loaded much else). I've got a 1 gallon gas tank on the left side of the tail bag.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 pm

You won't melt anything on the heat shield, it doesn't get that hot. I don't melt stuff on my Q4 without a heat shield.

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:06 pm

SheWolf wrote:
You won't melt anything on the heat shield, it doesn't get that hot. I don't melt stuff on my Q4 without a heat shield.

More dirty fun on the X 61865 Thanks!
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 am

Sweet. Distanzias will be my first tire purchase for the X. Once my stockers are worn out.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:22 pm

More dirty fun on the X 613970
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Love love love warm March weekends.....

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0953

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0965

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0968

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0943

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0962

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0938

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0966

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Motokid ~ How many miles on the OEM tires have you got? Mine were chewed up by 2000 miles. It looks like I'm not going to get much more mileage (< 3000) on the Distanzias.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:27 pm

I have about 3370 miles on stock tires....dreaming of new Distanzias every time I ride some offroad.

I forgot this pic....I like it...

More dirty fun on the X DSCN0982

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:05 am

motokid,
you have a very good eye for what looks neat & inviting in your photography.
Never get tired looking at your pix.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 am

Not to bust your bubble, but that level of exposure is merely foreplay for some people * glances at SheWolf *

...granted they have real shoes on their bike.

Also noteworthy in the shots are a couple 625 SMCs. My personal weapon of choice for terrorizing the neighborhood. He he he....

Psssst.... Did she say photoshoots ? Scandalous baby... Absolutely scandalous ! Total grrrrrrr....
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:07 am

More dirty fun on the X 805204 Someone have a towel...I have a lake forming here... More dirty fun on the X 640571

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:27 am

Actually X-racer is most correct & I already toweled off.....
You lady are a real selective addition to this forum, w/ or w/o your suppenders.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm

I can't help it if I'm a dirty girl. More dirty fun on the X 93746 Could you imagine me sitting in an office with a.... More dirty fun on the X 640571 damn what was I thinking?! More dirty fun on the X 527254 Yeah, a mud hole is much more enjoyable than an overloaded desk full of paperwork. More dirty fun on the X 61865

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:43 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Yeah, a mud hole is much more enjoyable than an overloaded desk full of paperwork. More dirty fun on the X 61865

Imagination, imagination, that's all what's needed. Even on two wheels. More dirty fun on the X Lol
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:07 pm

More dirty fun on the X 93746 I'm still waiting for Basher's tee he shipped. I wanted to show it off. Hey Bill, it still says it's in MO! More dirty fun on the X 640571 Hasn't changed since you shipped it on the 23rd. More dirty fun on the X Icon_scratch

motokid

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Taking absolutely nothing away from shewolf....but remember....she ain't rockin street tires.

She's not on an X More dirty fun on the X 53647

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Oh ! Yea ! Nice pics motokid ! Sorry... We were distracted there for a moment.

No suspenders required here. * chuckle * Muzzle maybe, but no suspenders.

Can we get a total mud wrap (and that's all) shot on Wolfie ?

No Motokid... Not you. Sorry. We're distracted again. More dirty fun on the X 29721 ...BUT NICE PICS !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More dirty fun on the X   More dirty fun on the X Empty

Back to top Go down

More dirty fun on the X
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next