Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

the newbie gets dirty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Morreski

Morreski

the newbie gets dirty Empty
PostSubject: the newbie gets dirty   the newbie gets dirty EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Finally got my new WR250R (slightly) dirty thanks to the Clinton Smout and his excellent crew at Horseshoe Riding Adventures north of Barrie in Ontario, Canada.
the newbie gets dirty Herdof11
I’m a total newbie and decided I needed a few tips so I took my bike to the park with a group of friends who rented Yamaha bikes from the Horseshoe Park.
the newbie gets dirty Dirtga12
Learn't tons with a few hours instruction and trying to keep up with our instructor. The bike handled great and I was happy to drop it a few times without breaking anything. Looking forward to some more trails.
the newbie gets dirty Melike10
Back to top Go down
SteveRed

SteveRed

PostSubject: Re: the newbie gets dirty   the newbie gets dirty EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 am

Can't see the pics Andy (not sure if on this site you need to "Host an image" or "insert and image"?). Anyway, good to see you are out getting dirty tho mate. looking forward to getting over there and having our first decent ride together. I have a spare bike for you in the shed here in OZ. Just need to find a bike to beg borrow or steal in Canada so we can hit some trails. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: the newbie gets dirty   the newbie gets dirty EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 am

Fixed it for ya. thumb Gotta love a pack of Yamahas!

boogn1sh

PostSubject: Re: the newbie gets dirty   the newbie gets dirty EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Gotta love a pack of Yamahas!

Yes indeed!

the newbie gets dirty DSCN2992
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the newbie gets dirty   the newbie gets dirty Empty

Back to top Go down

the newbie gets dirty
Page 1 of 1