Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250R/x rear shocks needed.

Go down 
+5
Evol
4play
marleymouse
michiko
Mr, Go Race
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr, Go Race

Mr, Go Race

WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. Empty
PostSubject: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Hello!
I am in need of a few stock rear shocks for testing and Shipping around the world.
If you have a parts bike or know of any, please contact me.

We are getting ready to release a really trick completely custom rear shock assembly for sale to the public. It will have increased travel and still have the adjustable ride height with more range. Shock will have separate function High speed low speed compression and rebound adjusters. Along with preload. It will be a game changer!.
I will also be offering a full 12" suspension package kit including forks wheel brake and rear shock package. It is happening, stay tuned.
price TBA
Back to top Go down
michiko

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:34 pm

about time somebody did it. waiting patiently to see the price. venders here in japan sell after market rear shock and fork springs for smaller riders. and also a complete shock with a weaker spring but that also lowers the bike.
i know of one complete used rear shock for 250 dollars not including postage.
Back to top Go down
marleymouse

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 12:54 pm

Ah good man as said cannot believe someone has not done this already wrr,s are not particularly popular here in the UK because of the high purchase price so Yamaha dropped them from the range,but it appears they are very popular in the States so I'm sure there would be a market to replace the standard crap shock.....im in the queue
Back to top Go down
4play

4play

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:25 pm

I could be a buyer.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 pm

How long do you need to keep the shock?
Would we get a rebate of some sort on the new shock you're developing?
When do you see the new shocks being available?
Etc...
Back to top Go down
AdvRich

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:18 pm

Hi Travis,

Also to add to the above questions, would you elaborate more on the rear shock preload adjuster? I'm hoping it would be something like the KTM preload adjuster that allows full thread use and is easily adjusted in the tight confines. Example:https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1066/31282/KTM-Rear-Shock-Pre-Load-Adjuster

Thanks,
Rich
Back to top Go down
morgan9283

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:06 pm

AdvRich wrote:
Hi Travis,

Also to add to the above questions, would you elaborate more on the rear shock preload adjuster? I'm hoping it would be something like the KTM preload adjuster that allows full thread use and is easily adjusted in the tight confines. Example:https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/1066/31282/KTM-Rear-Shock-Pre-Load-Adjuster

Thanks,
Rich

+1

-morgan
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Eagerly awaiting the results.

Based on what Travis did to my suspension this should be fantastic!

Just shut up and take my money please!
Back to top Go down
Goldentaco

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:10 am

So any more on this?

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250R/x rear shocks needed.    WR250R/x rear shocks  needed. Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250R/x rear shocks needed.
Page 1 of 1