Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Can I be part of the gang?

Go down 
+3
inspector
motokid
WRoldman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WRoldman

WRoldman

Can I be part of the gang? Empty
PostSubject: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 pm

This is a nice forum you got here. I picked up my WRX in June & have had a blast the rest of the summer. Have only done some minor mods (been too busy riding), but with Winter approaching I will be spending some quality time in the garage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi and welcome!
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:35 pm

X??? Did you say X?

Sweet. Got pics?

What are your plans?

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Welcome to the group. Nothing like some quality time in the garage. Post up some pics when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Welcome to thew pack! thumb We've always got room for another victim....*coughs* I mean...inmate. wink

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:14 pm

WRoldman wrote:
Sure. They did tell you the part about buying all the existing members a beer right? Very happy

Welcome to the nut house.

Nice Avatar by the way. thumb
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:30 pm

ZED wrote:
They did tell you the part about buying all the existing members a beer right? Very happy

Glad I got grandfathered in before that rule took affect. I can't afford to buy that many beers!
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah, those of us who joined in February fall into the 'founders' category before the rule came into effect. wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Considering you're the one in charge of the beer fridge Mark.... wink lurk

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Thanks for the welcomes. As far as the beer, come on to Wisconsin. This is what the bike looks like now. Can I be part of the gang? 2009_0929WR0004comp
Can I be part of the gang? IMG%5D

Not promising to get everything done over the Winter, but here's the list.
1 - Axle & peg sliders. 2 - Hand guards. 3 - 46T rear sprocket (& the chain to go with it). 4 - FMF Q4 (maybe Power Bomb) & FMF fueler. And a bunch of little things: removing passenger pegs, cutting down all that extra plastic hanging off the back, etc.

Last edited by WRoldman on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops. Photo link?)
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:52 am

Welcome! Looks like a lot of us got our bikes this year & hunted the net for WR info. Well this is the place. Looks like you trimmed back the front fendr a bit? I've been thinking about doing it to my X. Yours looks just about how I wanted mine to look unless it's an illusion of the camera angle.
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:28 am

sswrx wrote:
Welcome! Looks like a lot of us got our bikes this year & hunted the net for WR info. Well this is the place. Looks like you trimmed back the front fendr a bit? I've been thinking about doing it to my X. Yours looks just about how I wanted mine to look unless it's an illusion of the camera angle.

Sorry for the slow response, some how I missed your post. I did cut the front fender. I was trying to make it look as stealthy as possible. I think it looks proportional now. Still need to take care of the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I be part of the gang?   Can I be part of the gang? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1