Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hey gang, new guy from PNW

Go down 
+7
Mr.Metal
D-Rail
X-Racer
SheWolf
superbee24
inspector
Dana44
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dana44

Hey gang, new guy from PNW Empty
PostSubject: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey gang, new guy from PNW Xp10691Cool site, glad to see theres so many people really getting into the WR's.
Been on ADV,Thump and SMJ for awhile. Like the dedicated WR site idea, reading lots of good stuff.

Anyway, Hi from Seattle and here's my bike. Got a couple weeks left in an arm cast then LOTS of riding to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
superbee24

superbee24

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Welcome, I see and X, what tire brand and sizes are you running?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Hey Dana, nice intro! Welcome to the pack. Hey gang, new guy from PNW 61865

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Thanks! Getting really anxious to ride.

We're heading out to Tahuya ORV park this weekend to give the Jeeps a well needed mud bath.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Ut ohhhh.... Did someone say MUD ? ?

Be prepared to be pounced on like T-I double Grrrrrr by SheWolf. She LOVES mud !

And welcome ! Let's hear the broken wing story !
Back to top Go down
D-Rail

D-Rail

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Pacific North West ?
Do we have the best riding or what
Back to top Go down
Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Assuming you don't mind a little rain Hey gang, new guy from PNW 500735

D-Rail wrote:
Pacific North West ?
Do we have the best riding or what
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Hello, post pics if you can... Hey gang, new guy from PNW 942737
Back to top Go down
Dana44

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey gang, new guy from PNW Tahyuya2010d043Hey gang, new guy from PNW Tahyuya2010d022
Quote :
Welcome, I see and X, what tire brand and sizes are you running?

kenda 270's 5.10 out back and I think 4.5" up front, have to check.

Did someone say MUD???
Even with a busted paw I'm still out playing in it every weekend. tahuya was AWSOME saturday, beautiful day.
My dog even had fun playin in the mud. jeep needed it, been too clean with all the rain lately.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Hey gang, new guy from PNW 525406 Now THAT'S fun! Mud bogging yeehaw!! Hey gang, new guy from PNW 93746

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:37 am

Hey gang, new guy from PNW Tahuya2010w015
In that second pic my wheeling buddy Owen is pulling a fully loaded $50,000 2011 Range Rover out of the mud hole with his bone stock 1964 Land Rover.

He paid $500 for that thing 2 years ago and we restored it in the garage with basic hand tools and cheap beer on weekends.
Not a bad wheeling rig.
We pulled a lifted 1999 Jeep Wrangler on 33" mud terrians out of the same mudhole an hour later.
Got my cast wet hitching the Jeep up but it was worth it!
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Not being patriotic or anything, but the old Landy will keep going FOREVER! best ever thing to come out of the UK, EVER. Let's hope the Japs have learned a thing or two & made the WR as bomb proof!
Someone PLEASE send me a green card - enough of this cr*ppy climate already!!!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:21 pm

Don't feel bad...it's raining here...AGAIN. Hey gang, new guy from PNW 724854

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey gang, new guy from PNW Tahuya2010w019Hey gang, new guy from PNW Tahuya044
Quote :
but the old Landy will keep going FOREVER!

I think you're right. That old Rover sat outside uncovered for ten years before we got ahold of it.
Fluid swap and new battery and she's been running like a top even since.

Pouring down here today too....

Oh well, at least i don't have to wash all the mud off the jeep! I can drive through big puddles and it'll self wash.
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:34 am

Dana44 wrote:

Quote :
but the old Landy will keep going FOREVER!

I think you're right. That old Rover sat outside uncovered for ten years before we got ahold of it.
Fluid swap and new battery and she's been running like a top even since.

Pouring down here today too....

Oh well, at least i don't have to wash all the mud off the jeep! I can drive through big puddles and it'll self wash.
I wonder if they do an FMF pipe & FI system for that poser2
Maybe I'll show our guy at work who lives & breathes Landrover.........
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 am

welcome...
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 am

A buddy of mine had a 67 land rover. It was amazing what it could do in 2wd low. Stupid capable in 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey gang, new guy from PNW   Hey gang, new guy from PNW Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey gang, new guy from PNW
Page 1 of 1