Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

yama link bore center to center dimensions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

yama link bore center to center dimensions  Empty
PostSubject: yama link bore center to center dimensions    yama link bore center to center dimensions  EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi Folks

I'd like to make my own yama link ... does anyone have the center to center distance for the yama link bores? a simple vernier measurement would be ok to the extreme OD of the bores.. i can calculate the rest :o)

I'll post a jpg of a CAD dwg for all to use once the dimension is known. thumb

Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: yama link bore center to center dimensions    yama link bore center to center dimensions  EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:56 pm

I just wanted to give you a heads up that you can lower the rear about an inch with the ride height adjuster on the bottom of the shock for free.

Yamaha doesnt advertise this for some reason. scratch
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: yama link bore center to center dimensions    yama link bore center to center dimensions  EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:56 pm

Thanks biglake

I appreciate your response.
i'm contemplating putting serrations on the sides of the wrr stock link arms so that when  lengthened, The serrations will keep  link length in check.{vaguely similar to a rack and pinion}
Serrations have been used many years as positive positioning for  door hinge adjustment on passenger airplanes.

Folks

I obtained the yamalink center to center  distance of the pivots... Cad drawing will be forth coming. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yama link bore center to center dimensions    yama link bore center to center dimensions  Empty

Back to top Go down

yama link bore center to center dimensions
Page 1 of 1