Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New addition to the stable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

New addition to the stable Empty
PostSubject: New addition to the stable   New addition to the stable EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:37 am

I love my WR250R, but I also like to have the right tool for the right job. I've been wanting something a little bigger for strictly road riding for those days when I have no intention of going off road, so I started thinking about getting something used this winter when the prices are at the lowest. Well, this little gem came along...wrong time but right price. Decided to snatch it up before somebody else did. 2008 Wee Strom with only 2800 miles. No farkles besides the center stand. That's the way I like to buy bikes...bone stock so I can add what I want. The WR is completely farkled and anything else added would be just be cause I felt bad for neglecting her, so now I can sink my money into another bike!! New addition to the stable 89954 Here's a few pics of the Wee.

New addition to the stable 3967612426_04b1f493bf_o

New addition to the stable 3967612996_2e271177b2_o

New addition to the stable 3967612694_0c7b97ecc5_o

Here's one of the WR up at Mt. Mitchell (since this is the WR forum and all)

New addition to the stable 3823546161_12b78a7331
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the stable   New addition to the stable EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:40 am

Ah, nice ride. Those are fun and lots of farkles available for those too. They are a great first time track bike.

Again, this should be posted in "off topic" as this has nothing to do with the WRR...New addition to the stable 619190
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the stable   New addition to the stable EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:59 am

He's got a pic in there of the R², and he's also mentioned it's something to swap in and out of. It works. thumb

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the stable   New addition to the stable EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:12 am

Yea, OK, whatever.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the stable   New addition to the stable EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 am

Thank you. thumb

motokid

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the stable   New addition to the stable EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Suzpuki????? New addition to the stable 527254 New addition to the stable 622730

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the stable   New addition to the stable EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:05 pm

*chuckles* I sold a Suzuki to get my WR. I just hated flying by tight little trails off the pavement and not being able to check it out. budah

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the stable   New addition to the stable EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Congrats on the ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New addition to the stable   New addition to the stable Empty

Back to top Go down

New addition to the stable
Page 1 of 1