Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Costco has the wr for sale!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jj91709

Costco has the wr for sale! Empty
PostSubject: Costco has the wr for sale!   Costco has the wr for sale! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:04 am

Strangest thing ever today. I walked into Costco in Federal Way WA today and they had a shiny new wr for sale for $1k off-- $5999. Considering I just bought a 2008 with 1k miles for $3600 I did scratch my head a little, but got a few bells and whistles on my 08 to lessen the pain.

Just wanted to pass it along in case anyone us on the lookout for a new one!
Jeff
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Costco has the wr for sale!   Costco has the wr for sale! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:41 pm

I was over at CosCo in Palm springs the other day and they have nothing related to motorcycles, but there Scotch was cheap, cheer`s
Back to top Go down
DPete

DPete

PostSubject: Re: Costco has the wr for sale!   Costco has the wr for sale! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Ours had a KX on display a while back, not Yam though. Got $500 free gas from them for buying a 14' Chevy 1500, some kind of deal they had with GM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costco has the wr for sale!   Costco has the wr for sale! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 8:37 pm

I used the Costco sales tool to try to get a discount locally. They don't work with the local Yammie dealer though, so I would have had to go out of state. The Costco locally doesn't have dirt bikes on the floor, but they work with local dealers to get better deals for members. If I'd wanted a CRF250L, I probably could have gotten a few hundred off of one.

I'd rather have the WR and a local dealer. Would have been nice if the local dealer had been part of the Costco sales network though!
Back to top Go down
YamaLink

PostSubject: Re: Costco has the wr for sale!   Costco has the wr for sale! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:48 am

My local CostCo has some surprises each time I walk in. Like super fast sports cars or dirt cheap prices on boats.
Back to top Go down
Leo167

PostSubject: Re: Costco has the wr for sale!   Costco has the wr for sale! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:57 pm

mine had a ninja 636 and a few months later a honda cbr500r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costco has the wr for sale!   Costco has the wr for sale! Empty

Back to top Go down

Costco has the wr for sale!
Page 1 of 1