Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts

Go down 
+13
slolane
adub
malibu_dan
turboedmsp
Mr. Fisherman
thumper_tx
skierd
SheWolf
matttys
Pancho
Chrispy1200
Machtig
bash3r
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bash3r

bash3r

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts Empty
PostSubject: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:54 pm

I've posted this on the monster thread and wanted to post here too as this site is a favorite of mine and has been of great help since owning my WR!

To make a long story short, after reading several WR Ride Reports early on, (BigDog, skierd, HighFive, 10cup, Pax) and then settling on the WR, buying it, joining the community and meeting awesome dudes who ride these WRs, it sparked an idea.. it finally came to me after reading quotes like this:

Quote from BigDogAdventures.com
Quote :
The Key element to using the WR for long distance adventure riding is the fact that almost no terrain no matter how technical will stop you------or have you struggling terribly. And when you have to hit the pavement at times------crank her up to a smooth and easy 70mph and down the road you go. It also has many elements of much bigger bikes----a huge alternator and strong subframe----2 vital elements when packing for a long adventure ride.

I decided to create these "ANYWHERE" t's that pretty much sum up this bike. I've never done a shirt design for myself and my hobby so this is the first. I've designed several shirts for clients and clothing lines, but this one is for fun & motivation to ride. I'm taking the next batch of orders if anyone is interested. Just hit my site and you can order through PayPal. $15 shipped! I'm making no money off these, shipping is $5 USPS and the shirts printing is around $8-10 each depending on quantity. If you have any questions just let me know.

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 4337925827_53cd67ba28_b

The legend, Big Dog. Thanks Big Dog, can't wait to ride this yr with you!!
WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 4339214201_3469719cd3_o

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 4338665574_e668a79b96_b

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts R2-T-AnywhereBlk1

Pick your choice, Blue or Black shirt.

I hope to do more designs this year too, waiting on some good rides for inspiration!

Here's the link to check them out or place an order.

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 4342227153_b8825b4e03_o

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 4342227159_3c8640b2b8

epic!

Last edited by bash3r on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Machtig

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Just ordered one. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:41 pm

$15 shipped to Canada ? WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 810411
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Chrispy1200 wrote:

Yeh.. let me check on shipping prices, OK.. I'll see what I can do and let you know. There may be an additional cost to send this up would you be find with this?
Back to top Go down
Pancho

Pancho

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:33 pm

cool! can you tell me how much for two of them shipped via USPS to Argentina (CP 8370)
Any doubt PM me...
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Pancho wrote:
cool! can you tell me how much for two of them shipped via USPS to Argentina (CP 8370)
Any doubt PM me...

Should be no problem, I'm going to add International shipping costs to my site for you guys. Give me a bit and I'll post up when its ready!
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Ok.. adding international shipping to the site is a bigger pain then what its worth SO, for International shipping just send me a PM with your PayPal email address and I can send you a PayPal Request for Money. Just let me know what color and size you need.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Chrispy1200 wrote:

eh.. shipped to Canada will be $21 each, its an extra $6. You can send me a PayPal payment for $21, let me know what size and color. I got Blue or Black shirt with white Logo. Or I can send you a PayPal Request for Payment, however you prefer!

Thanks,
Bill
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:02 pm

bash3r wrote:
Chrispy1200 wrote:

eh.. shipped to Canada will be $21 each, its an extra $6. You can send me a PayPal payment for $21, let me know what size and color. I got Blue or Black shirt with white Logo. Or I can send you a PayPal Request for Payment, however you prefer!

Thanks,
Bill

Sounds good. Send me a Request for Payment. I tried to add the shipping cost to the link above but it wouldn't let me.
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Any girl sizes? Got to make my lady look cute on her X!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Ha! I ordered one. All you gotta do is tuck it into a tight pair of jeans or tie it into a knot up front and you've got a crop top. WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 61865

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:15 pm

this first run I didn't have any idea what kinda response I would get and the first order is always the most $$ because they create the
artwork screens... so that's why I don't have any female cut shirts. In fact I didn't have not one Small shirt ordered of the 54 orders I got..

I'll try to get something for the ladies next time.. :)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:14 am

Do I sense sports bras and thongs in the works? WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 810411

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:40 am

Its a great logo for a thong and sports bra... amazon bert

needpics
Back to top Go down
thumper_tx

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:05 am

3 for this t-shirt aholic!!

Ron in Smithville Tx.
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 11:41 am

bash3r wrote:
I'll try to get something for the ladies next time.. :)

Sounds good. How are the sales going? Any idea when your reorder will take place? You have smalls in stock now? That will likely do.
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Sales have gone great.. much more than I expected. I've tried to plan it out so I don't get stuck with a bunch of extras on my dime.

But you are right, in fact, my wife asked me about if she was going to get one and I was like.. WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 29721

So, now we have two ladies that need smalls, I'll call them on Monday and see if we can get some smalls in the order. What color your girl going to look good in? Blue or Black? Or pink Very happy
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:42 pm

bash3r wrote:
Sales have gone great.. much more than I expected. I've tried to plan it out so I don't get stuck with a bunch of extras on my dime.

But you are right, in fact, my wife asked me about if she was going to get one and I was like.. WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 29721

So, now we have two ladies that need smalls, I'll call them on Monday and see if we can get some smalls in the order. What color your girl going to look good in? Blue or Black? Or pink Very happy

Cool. I just sent you an order for 2 and then I saw your post.

Look at your PMs for new sizing/payment info.
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:45 pm

matttys wrote:
bash3r wrote:

Matttys.. I'm seeing if I can get a small for you, I sent an email out so if I can get one its yours. I removed the small from the options on my site unless I get more requests for small. Lets see if I can hook you up though... cool!
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:25 pm

bash3r wrote:
matttys wrote:
bash3r wrote:

Matttys.. I'm seeing if I can get a small for you, I sent an email out so if I can get one its yours. I removed the small from the options on my site unless I get more requests for small. Lets see if I can hook you up though... cool!

Just sent you a PM, but if you are able to get a girl shirt can you please make it a medium. My lady is telling me that girl shirts generally run a bit smaller than man shirts.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:23 am

No 3X pocket shirts? WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 619190

Real men ride these too WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 851577 WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts Lol
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Update!   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 pm

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts F-wallpaper

ANYWHERE Tshirt UPDATE!

Hey everyone.. I just wanted to give you an update on the ANYWHERE T's, they are in production and almost about done! They will begin shipping out next week. I've got all my packing material from USPS and my wife says she's ready to get all these shirts folded down into the little boxes :thumb You will receive a shipping notification from me...

All I have to say is WOW! this order was much larger than I ever anticipated and I really hope you all enjoy the shirts. I had to call the printer and tell him "hold the presses!" I still got orders coming in. I've ordered extras but I don't see them lasting long. We can always order more shirts so I'll try to find a good balance of keeping some extras around! I can't wait to see what parts of the country these shirts make it too.. photos are welcome!

Look for more cool stuff coming soon, its all about our little "ANYWHERE" bike... man I love this thing.. :deal
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Almost riding time and almost time for my gal to start posing for some photos with her new shirt on WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts 810411
Back to top Go down
turboedmsp

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:31 pm

just ordered tshirt.

Thanks for making the best shirt EVER!!
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Thanks! Got your order!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts   WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts Empty

Back to top Go down

WR "ANYWHERE" Tshirts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next