Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Single track in South Jersey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoltan

Zoltan

Single track in South Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Single track in South Jersey   Single track in South Jersey EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Single track in South Jersey   Single track in South Jersey EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:18 am

good stuff.. fun day out!
Back to top Go down
Zoltan

Zoltan

PostSubject: Single track in South Jersey   Single track in South Jersey EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:01 pm

rarepartbuilder wrote:
good stuff..  fun day out!

Yes it was!. I'm hoping to get a lot of riding this year; maybe enter in some hair scrambles or endure rides.
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Single track in South Jersey   Single track in South Jersey EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:11 pm

the hair scrambles get pretty intense.. some riders even trim down the handle bar length to squeeze around/between trees easier. thanks for posting some ride viewing food.. still 3-4 feet of $%^&ING snow in the woods here.
Back to top Go down
Zoltan

Zoltan

PostSubject: Single track in South Jersey   Single track in South Jersey EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:10 pm

rarepartbuilder wrote:
the hair scrambles get pretty intense.. some riders even trim down the handle bar length to squeeze around/between trees easier. thanks for posting some ride viewing food.. still 3-4 feet of $%^&ING snow in the woods here.

Yeah, my friend trimmed his bars on his KTM. Everytime I go through this one single track, I bang into them pretty bad...bad enough where I crash...

Man, still snowing up there...do you ride in the snow at all? I did a few times, it was scary...but fun!
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Single track in South Jersey   Single track in South Jersey EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:10 pm

Good vid, funny how a tree can make you change direction when you wack the bark busters hahaha cheer`s
Back to top Go down
Zoltan

Zoltan

PostSubject: single track.   Single track in South Jersey EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 10:18 pm

[quote="Fiftygrit"]Good vid, funny how a tree can make you change direction when you wack the bark busters hahaha  cheer`s[/quote

Thanks Man. Yeah, trees show no mercy...haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single track in South Jersey   Single track in South Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Single track in South Jersey
Page 1 of 1