Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My first track day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Swagger

Swagger

My first track day Empty
PostSubject: My first track day   My first track day EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:52 am

This is the last session of the day. Have a ton more video. This is un-edited. Took me about 3 laps to catch up. This is a zx6, gsxr1000 (his first track day too), and a bmw1000rr. The guy behind me is an expert running a full blown race bike. He just came out with us to show us his lines. Unfort, i couldnt keep up. Not bad for my first track day i think. Passed a ton of bikes throughout the day.
Jennings GP final session 03/29/2015
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

My first track day Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first track day   My first track day EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:58 am

Awesome..... drag knee or foot out?

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

My first track day Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first track day   My first track day EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:08 am

Id call it a "knee out" rather than a drag Shog
I did scrape the peg a few times though.
Back to top Go down
oldschoolsdime92

My first track day Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first track day   My first track day EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:53 am

Good riding! The great thing about riding a small bike at the track, is that it forces you to work on your lines. It looks like some of the corners you turned in a bit early, but that kind of stuff will come with more track time. It may just be the camera, but it looks like your doing the same thing I did my first few track days as well. Not using the whole track width. Its there, Use it. It will help you set up for the next corner and hit your lines better.Lookin good! Welcome to the addiction!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first track day Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first track day   My first track day Empty

Back to top Go down

My first track day
Page 1 of 1