Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New here from SW Missouri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dwmurry2006

New here from SW Missouri Empty
PostSubject: New here from SW Missouri   New here from SW Missouri EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:27 pm

Hows it goin? Names Dustin, I'm from Aurora, MO, bout 40 miles west of Springfield. Just got my WRR a couple weeks ago, bought her new. She now has an indicated 350 some miles on the clock. Its my second bike, my first is an 82 XT550 which I still have. Anyways glad to be a part of your group. freaky
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: New here from SW Missouri   New here from SW Missouri EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Welcome! freaky Everything you ever wanted to know about your new purchase here. If not just post it up. thumb
Back to top Go down
brek81

brek81

PostSubject: Re: New here from SW Missouri   New here from SW Missouri EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Welcome, I'm new here as well. There is some great riding area around you.
Back to top Go down
dwmurry2006

PostSubject: Re: New here from SW Missouri   New here from SW Missouri EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Yeah, there is a handful of ohv places around here, all of which are about 40 miles from me. Otherwise we got some nice twisty windy roads to conquer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here from SW Missouri   New here from SW Missouri Empty

Back to top Go down

New here from SW Missouri
Page 1 of 1