Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sumbike

New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA  Empty
PostSubject: New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA    New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA  EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Recently picked up a 2012 WRR, been "adventurizing" and learning to ride it. Coming off an '08 Husqvarna TE610, really liking the WRR so far, easier for this old fart to handle than the Husky. Nice bike! Great forum, lots of good info on these pages!

Sumbike
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA    New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA  EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 10:36 am

I know what you mean, I went from an 800 lb harley, they are a nice bike for a lot of things, Oh ya Welcome.
Back to top Go down
otmaximus1

PostSubject: Re: New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA    New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA  EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:05 am

Hi Sumbike, I'm also in Murrieta, small world. I just bought an '11 WR250R for leading the kids around mild trails.
My nephew just bought an old (93 I think) Husky 610. Any tips or pointers on that brand?
My next post will be my own intro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA    New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA  Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the WR250R - Rancho Murieta, CA
Page 1 of 1