Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Dunlop AT81

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevieachi

Dunlop AT81 Empty
PostSubject: Dunlop AT81   Dunlop AT81 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Myself and 2 friends put Dunlop AT81 rc's on the rear of our wr250r's and an AT81 front. The RC means reinforced carcass, they don't make that option for the front FYI. They were awesome off-road at the hatfield McCoy trails in WV. The front knobs look flat out mean. So much better than the Michelin t 63's 2 of us had last time off road. Rear rarely lost traction and if it did it was predictable. My front never washed out. Also way better than the 606 the other guy was running before. We also logged about 100 road miles getting back to camp and to another trail head (plus a little mix up on directions!) and they held up fine even at 15psi front / 12 rear (rim locks were on). I came back and just got the full warp 9 supermoto set up because the dirt only tire is the way to go in my opinion now. No way I want to spoon on new tires in between my limited off road trips either so I'm really happy with the new set up and tires. Try the AT81 if you want a nice do it all dirt only tire.
Back to top Go down

Dunlop AT81
Page 1 of 1