Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

help Please W/ fmf Prgmr. ? I want to buy it tonight!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Rev

T-Rev

help Please W/  fmf Prgmr. ?  I want to buy it tonight!   Empty
PostSubject: help Please W/ fmf Prgmr. ? I want to buy it tonight!    help Please W/  fmf Prgmr. ?  I want to buy it tonight!   EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:14 pm

So, I am ready to order a programmer(fmf) for my '15 wr250r. From motorcycle superstore and the model they have only seems to go up to '13 for fitment. I know the bikes are very similar year to year. However, I just want to know if anyone has a newer bike that has any issues with fitment. For instance, is it the same plug throughout all years. Thanks ya'll
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: help Please W/ fmf Prgmr. ? I want to buy it tonight!    help Please W/  fmf Prgmr. ?  I want to buy it tonight!   EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 12:30 am

T-Rev wrote:
So, I am ready to order a programmer(fmf) for my '15 wr250r. From motorcycle superstore and the model they have only seems to go up to '13 for fitment. I know the bikes are very similar year to year. However, I just want to know if anyone has a newer bike that has any issues with fitment. For instance, is it the same plug throughout all years. Thanks ya'll

No worries. It should work fine.

But why do you want it?
Back to top Go down
T-Rev

T-Rev

PostSubject: Re: help Please W/ fmf Prgmr. ? I want to buy it tonight!    help Please W/  fmf Prgmr. ?  I want to buy it tonight!   EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:25 pm

i have Q4 tip. I'm running lean and getting back fires. plus adding a no toil super flo kit w/ holes in intake box.. i don't want to ruin my engine with 1200mi on it. wink
Back to top Go down
Steve74

Steve74

PostSubject: Re: help Please W/ fmf Prgmr. ? I want to buy it tonight!    help Please W/  fmf Prgmr. ?  I want to buy it tonight!   EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 5:25 am

Ais is probably causing backfire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help Please W/ fmf Prgmr. ? I want to buy it tonight!    help Please W/  fmf Prgmr. ?  I want to buy it tonight!   Empty

Back to top Go down

help Please W/ fmf Prgmr. ? I want to buy it tonight!
Page 1 of 1