Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Big feet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

Big feet Empty
PostSubject: Big feet   Big feet EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:45 pm

So my Thor boots are size 14, (no smart remarks required) hahaha is there any after market shift levers that are a little longer and that can be adjusted a little higher than stock, on tight single track sometimes my boot hits the shifter which you can imagine can put you in an embarassing situation, humorous for your pal`s not so much for me, thanks for any input, cheer`s
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

Big feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big feet   Big feet EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:06 pm

I know there are a few aftermarket foot pegs that will lower your foot position by various amounts. This might buy you some extra wiggle room.

I'm size 12 and wear Gaerne GX-1 boots. I adjusted my shift lever up a couple of teeth but still cant get my entire toe under the lever. I've learned to upshift using the outer edge of my foot.

Not sure how new your boots are, but it got easier for me as my boots broke in.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

Big feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big feet   Big feet EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:45 pm

Ya my boots are a year old so they are broken in, but have a synthetic material toe, dont think they will ever flatten out, I should have kept my old leather motto cross boots they had flatter toes, I may have to go for the lower peg`s thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big feet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big feet   Big feet Empty

Back to top Go down

Big feet
Page 1 of 1