Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

where to locate a shock blader

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
paulie1960

where to locate a shock blader Empty
PostSubject: where to locate a shock blader   where to locate a shock blader EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:24 pm

i just installed a gold valve in my shock and i thing my blader is leaking, cant find where to buy one?
Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: where to locate a shock blader   where to locate a shock blader EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Race tech would be a good place to try or go race I really don't know scratch
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: where to locate a shock blader   where to locate a shock blader EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 7:03 am

Race Tech SKBL 410100 $46.99

http://racetech.com/ProductSearch/1/Yamaha/WR250R/2012

Back to top Go down
paulie1960

PostSubject: Re: where to locate a shock blader   where to locate a shock blader EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:09 am

Thanks guys I ordered one last week should be getting in today From RaceTech. I've been playing around with the suspension for year now. I've been changing valve shims like some guys chnge jeting. I finally got the rear shock perfect. Now I'm working on the forks
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: where to locate a shock blader   where to locate a shock blader EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:31 am

I've been in my rear shock many times now, got it near perfect. adding a schrader valve to the blader cap and using a Mtn bike air pump makes it easy.
Topeak zero loss air pressure gauge helps too.

where to locate a shock blader 3875
Back to top Go down
paulie1960

PostSubject: Re: where to locate a shock blader   where to locate a shock blader EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:01 am

I'm adding a schrader too, the needle is a POS. I race harescrambles and enduro and I need to get in the shock to service often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where to locate a shock blader   where to locate a shock blader Empty

Back to top Go down

where to locate a shock blader
Page 1 of 1