Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Curtis515s

Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog Empty
PostSubject: Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog   Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 pm

Yamaha now offers a skidplate for the WR through their accessory catalog. I like it.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelscitemdetail/5/595/2103/17743/2009/1/9465/0/1/detail.aspx
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog   Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Fine if you have an X. Otherwise, no frame protection...
Back to top Go down
CurtisC

PostSubject: Re: Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog   Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:13 pm

I wonder if that works for the Cali bikes with the charcoal canisters.
Back to top Go down
Curtis515s

PostSubject: Re: Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog   Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 pm

No it won't fit with the canister. I just installed a Moose plate today. (It's the same as the ThumperTalk and Ricochet plates). I really like the coverage. I didn't want a shovel on the bottom of my bike. This plate is just right. You can take the canister off. It's really simple. I kept all of the pieces just in case CA ever decides to smog motorcycles. If you have any questions about taking the can off, send me a pm.

Thanks,
Curtis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog   Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog Empty

Back to top Go down

Skidpalte through Yamaha's acc. catalog
Page 1 of 1