Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member here from the Communist State of NY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ontarget

New member here from the Communist State of NY Empty
PostSubject: New member here from the Communist State of NY   New member here from the Communist State of NY EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Hello all,

After keeping an eye out for a clean, used WR, I finally bought an X model this past weekend.  It has a little less than 2500 miles on it and it is close to mint condition. It already has many of the popular mods already done such as: power commander , fmf powercore 4, Corbin saddle, zeta hand guards, rear fender delete kit ( edge 2 ? ), T-Rex frame, axle sliders, pro Moto billet rear rack, led directionals,  wolfman tail bag, and Zeta fork push button air bleeders. The air box flapper mechanism has also been removed. ( I'm not even sure if the header is stock at this point )
    I also ride a number of other bikes that I also enjoy.  ( 01 vfr, 03 gwing, 01 tw200, 02 dr 200, and an Xt 350 )
    I am just now beginning to learn just how well sorted the machine is. I have much to learn and am happy to be a part of the community.

It appears to me that the bike is well put together and I look forward to learning all I can.  Keep the rubber side down, Dave
Back to top Go down
dfoustou

PostSubject: Re: New member here from the Communist State of NY   New member here from the Communist State of NY EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:33 pm

welcome!!!!!!!! i miss my wr250r so much.
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: New member here from the Communist State of NY   New member here from the Communist State of NY EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:48 am

Welcome to the site. lots of good reading while we wait for the snow to come... go/melt!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member here from the Communist State of NY   New member here from the Communist State of NY Empty

Back to top Go down

New member here from the Communist State of NY
Page 1 of 1