Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

New member here from the Communist State of NY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ontarget

PostSubject: New member here from the Communist State of NY   Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:25 pm

Hello all,

After keeping an eye out for a clean, used WR, I finally bought an X model this past weekend.  It has a little less than 2500 miles on it and it is close to mint condition. It already has many of the popular mods already done such as: power commander , fmf powercore 4, Corbin saddle, zeta hand guards, rear fender delete kit ( edge 2 ? ), T-Rex frame, axle sliders, pro Moto billet rear rack, led directionals,  wolfman tail bag, and Zeta fork push button air bleeders. The air box flapper mechanism has also been removed. ( I'm not even sure if the header is stock at this point )
    I also ride a number of other bikes that I also enjoy.  ( 01 vfr, 03 gwing, 01 tw200, 02 dr 200, and an Xt 350 )
    I am just now beginning to learn just how well sorted the machine is. I have much to learn and am happy to be a part of the community.

It appears to me that the bike is well put together and I look forward to learning all I can.  Keep the rubber side down, Dave
Back to top Go down
dfoustou

PostSubject: Re: New member here from the Communist State of NY   Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:33 pm

welcome!!!!!!!! i miss my wr250r so much.
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: New member here from the Communist State of NY   Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:48 am

Welcome to the site. lots of good reading while we wait for the snow to come... go/melt!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member here from the Communist State of NY   

Back to top Go down

New member here from the Communist State of NY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: