Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi from greece!

Go down 
+4
PonchoV
mwakey
inspector
georgis4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
georgis4

georgis4

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 pm

I accidently found the forum...! Hi from greece! 61865 Hi from greece! 61865
My name is george and i am from thessaloniki GREECE and also a happy owner since may 2008 of a black X..! Hi from greece! 525406

Hi from greece! 16d915120
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Welcome, HI!

*Sicc looking bike!
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

Welcome to the gang. Nice looking bike man. Too bad you Euro guys got to have those ginormous license plates on the rear. Got to slow you down with all that drag. Very happy
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:03 am

Welcome, looks like you have the perfect ride for your steep twisted roads in the mountains. Got any pictures of your area?
Back to top Go down
georgis4

georgis4

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:47 am

mwakey wrote:
Welcome to the gang. Nice looking bike man. Too bad you Euro guys got to have those ginormous license plates on the rear. Got to slow you down with all that drag. Hi from greece! 93746

You should see the licence plates before a year or 2 we had!Thats a small one.. Hi from greece! 851577
soon it will go exactly under the taillight Hi from greece! 810411
Back to top Go down
georgis4

georgis4

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 am

PonchoV wrote:
Welcome, looks like you have the perfect ride for your steep twisted roads in the mountains. Got any pictures of your area?

Twisted but also shiny Hi from greece! 9356 roads we have....
I had a lot of photos which o lost at a recent damn format of my hard drive Hi from greece! 490865
Soon i ll have new ones.. Hi from greece! 93746
Hi from greece! N733302939_1517863_1629157
Hi from greece! N733302939_1517864_5190424
Hi from greece! N733302939_1517865_2891453
1 week old..these are from my cell phone 5 minutes from my apartment in the woods... Hi from greece! 986936
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 am

georgis4,

nice pics man. Hi from greece! 61865
you must have a very good cell phone camera

Keep the pics comming of sights from your area w/ your bike, you may get some of our tourist riders thinking about a Greek Vacation. Hi from greece! 379944
Back to top Go down
georgis4

georgis4

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

PonchoV wrote:
georgis4,

nice pics man. Hi from greece! 61865
you must have a very good cell phone camera

Keep the pics comming of sights from your area w/ your bike, you may get some of our tourist riders thinking about a Greek Vacation. Hi from greece! 379944
(the cell is an SE P990i)
I had tons of photos especialy from summer on vacation in chalkidiki near beaches (with babes Hi from greece! 810411 ) and all WITH the bike but they are all gone.... Hi from greece! 490865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Welcome to the pack. Hi from greece! 61865 Our fleet is growing eve so steadily.

rydnseek

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:19 pm

good pics.. very sweet ride. You've been very active in all the wr threads & forums! Your accumulated knowledge will be an asset to the group.. welcome!

scotty Hi from greece! Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
lukachuki

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 12:21 am

Welcome! I like the black plastic a lot!
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:55 am

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from greece! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from greece!   Hi from greece! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from greece!
Page 1 of 1