Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi

Go down 
+3
X-Racer
inspector
hydrogen12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hydrogen12

New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi Empty
PostSubject: New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi   New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:19 am

Greetings to all

Just picked up a white 09 last week. Planned to get it dirty today on some fire roads nearby but the weather had other plans.

Mods so far include front and back disk protectors (thanks Sandman!) and a Zeta bash plate. Undecided on which hand guards to get (and handlebar, for that matter). Opinions/thoughts welcome.

Nice to see a dedicated forum for this little bike in addition to the longish threads at the usual forums.

Macte virtute
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi   New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Welcome, HI!

*Hahaha, because of all the stereotyping I can't picture anything but city riding for you. Show some pics please.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi   New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:05 pm

So the weather washed your bike off ? Kewl ! Sounds like fun to me !

Sshhhhhuuusshhh..... If She Wolf sees mud she gets all 'cited.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi   New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Got lots of it here now with all the rain. Welcome to the pack. New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi 61865 Good to see another Japan rider join the ranks.

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi   New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:56 am

inspector wrote:
*Hahaha, because of all the stereotyping I can't picture anything but city riding for you. Show some pics please.

Guess I should add it takes a little over an hour to get to the "fire roads nearby", so the stereotyping can remain safely intact. More crap weather today. I'll post up some pics next time the sun comes out.

Both the WRR and WRX seem to be selling well out here. The place I bought mine sold two others the same week.
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi   New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:53 am

Hi. Welcome. Does not surprise me that these bikes are selling well there. When I was researching my purchase, I kept stumbling on videos from Japan.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi   New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:27 am

Welcome to the herd,

Right now I have a good riding bud in Japan on a MC tour for two wks.
She is riding Japhan on a CBR 400, what ever that is. Sounds like a Honda. She wanted only a dual sport mid size only.
To bad you guys couldn't do a M&G.
Back to top Go down
killbill

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi   New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:33 am

welcome! New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi 500735
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi   New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi Empty

Back to top Go down

New WRR owner in Tokyo says hi
Page 1 of 1