Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Another Hello from Tokyo Japan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bubba

bubba

Another Hello from Tokyo Japan Empty
PostSubject: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:46 am

Hi I enjoy riding my WR250R. Thanks shewolf! I wouldn't be found this forum unless you invited me in.
I am very happy that there are so many WRR users are here.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:49 am

Hey Nao! Welcome to the pack! It's always nice to see people from all over be able to get together to enjoy the bikes and we can learn so much from each other. Good to see you! thumb

Hey guys, remember that vid of the guy who was climbing up rock faces with his R²? This is the guy. wink
hahaaaaa! So,you guys already seen me before I even got here. Thats cool! I see so many information that I didnt know are found in this forum! I will be enjoy reading through all the topics.
This is what I have done to my WR250R
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Nao your bike is done up pretty slick. thumb I think I'm going to look into those YZF pegs. Do they hit anywhere when you pivot them up, and do they have as much pivot room as the stock ones?

mtb

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:31 pm

So the magic number is "12-46" aye? wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:32 pm

That's what I'm getting when my sprocket/chain wears out. thumb

bubba

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:14 am

SheWolf wrote:
Nao your bike is done up pretty slick. thumb I think I'm going to look into those YZF pegs. Do they hit anywhere when you pivot them up, and do they have as much pivot room as the stock ones?
Im sorry if I miss understud. Are you saying when I install YZF muffler,hit any where? If that is the question,no it is not hitting any where. but it wasn't easy for me to install that thing. I had some one to heat it up and bend, cut one place and welded back together.
The only reason I used this muffler was because it was cheap for me to buy.
When you buy YZ250F in Japan, you will get two different type of mufflers. One is full power but 96db, reother one is 94db for depends on the corse regulation. But some riders uses 94db type at all the time. Luckly I found one of my friend wasn't using his 96db muffler even once. so I bought from him cheap. thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:26 am

Very happy That's ok. I was referring to your YZ foot pegs. The muffler is a nice setup; we don't have the different options here in Canada for that bike. But yes, I was just asking about your foot pegs and if they have as much pivot as the ones that came stock on the R². thumb

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Bubba,
What was the black ring on your table of parts ? scratch
Back to top Go down
bubba

bubba

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Very happy That's ok. I was referring to your YZ foot pegs. The muffler is a nice setup; we don't have the different options here in Canada for that bike. But yes, I was just asking about your foot pegs and if they have as much pivot as the ones that came stock on the R². thumb
Ohhhhh the pegs! How can I miss that words! It fits just fine with little grind for the stopper.You will see and not hard at all
Back to top Go down
bubba

bubba

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Chrispy1200 wrote:
Bubba,
Oh that thing? You guys didn have on yours? Lucky you! Its a rubber ring for front disk rotor. Yamaha used rubber for drive parts which is front disk, rear sprocket, front sprocket for reduce the noise. I took them off those before I even started to ride. Why? cause I didn't like the looks.wink
Back to top Go down
john92

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 pm

no we got those too. Well, the 09 doesn't have it on the rear sprocket at least.
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:47 pm

bubba wrote:
Chrispy1200 wrote:
Bubba,
Oh that thing? You guys didn have on yours? Lucky you! Its a rubber ring for front disk rotor. Yamaha used rubber for drive parts which is front disk, rear sprocket, front sprocket for reduce the noise. I took them off those before I even started to ride. Why? cause I didn't like the looks.wink

Where does the ring for the front disk mount ? Can you post a pic or describe where it goes ? Just curious........
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 pm

I know EXACTLY where it came from...

Another Hello from Tokyo Japan Img_1024

bubba

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:20 am

SheWolf wrote:

Bingo!!
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 pm

SheWolf wrote:

Another Hello from Tokyo Japan Img_1024

Huh, look at that. I'm not even sure how that thing would do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Hello from Tokyo Japan   Another Hello from Tokyo Japan Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Hello from Tokyo Japan
Page 1 of 1