Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darngood1

darngood1

Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... Empty
PostSubject: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:51 pm

I'm not sure I can live without this, folks... but maturity was never really my "thing".

Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... !C!MZNYwBmk~$(KGrHqUOKiUEzVwMyth3BNC!PKEyhg~~_12

Ebay Linky Dink: HERE
     bannana
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:25 pm

Hell Im over 60 and I like it, cheer`s
Back to top Go down
darngood1

darngood1

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:28 pm

BAM!  That oughta learn'em...

Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... LBV393l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... EmptyThu May 19, 2016 9:48 am

Just saw a news story yesterday about a fire Tuesday at a Boise house. The reporter made a big deal out of the fact that the homeowner told the fire dept. that they had 10,000 rounds of ammo in the house. My reaction was pretty much "that's the responsible things to tell the fire department", not "oh my god, 10,000 rounds of ammo!" I think the news story was going for the latter reaction. Heck, here 1000 rounds is getting low.

Like the stickers.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:20 am

Where did you get the PBR can cover, thats not just a beer can is it, ????
Back to top Go down
darngood1

darngood1

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:37 am

Fiftygrit wrote:
Where did you get the PBR can cover, thats not just a beer can is it, ????

Well, as I said... maturity was never my thing.   Very happy

I get a lot of fun comments about all the do-dads on my bike, which are on front, back, and side to side.

The beer can cover idea hit me because I kept thinking that the shock res looks like a Red Bull can.  I did a quick search on ebay for "beer sticker", "beer can sticker", etc.  I found all kinds of Canadian and micro-brew labels.  But, I live in Idaho, so PBR was the winner.

Here's a link to the one I picked up a couple months ago...

1) The one I have (have to trim it a little): LINKY DINK
Back to top Go down
darngood1

darngood1

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... EmptyThu May 19, 2016 11:42 am

Traveller wrote:
Just saw a news story yesterday about a fire Tuesday at a Boise house.   The reporter made a big deal out of the fact that the homeowner told the fire dept. that they had 10,000 rounds of ammo in the house.   My reaction was pretty much "that's the responsible things to tell the fire department", not "oh my god, 10,000 rounds of ammo!"   I think the news story was going for the latter reaction.   Heck, here 1000 rounds is getting low.

I saw that story too, and it hit me because I have AT LEAST 10K rounds of centerfire and about 15K rounds of rimfire rounds in my garage.  I cant fit all that in the safe- most of it's in ammo cans stacked on shelves.  

BTW:  this is a shot of my actual license plate...  first 3 digits blurred out...

Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... J4F4uU7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:15 pm

When someone asks me how much ammo I have on hand, I NEVER include the rimfire stuff. That's just asking for trouble! Plinking ammo doesn't count towards the total.... wink
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... EmptyThu May 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Thanks bud, Im like you, my wife use to say what are you going to be when you grow up, now it`s if you grow up hahahaha and Im in my 60`s cheer`s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...   Hahahaha-  the next "must have" YamaHA accessory... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hahahaha- the next "must have" YamaHA accessory...
Page 1 of 1