Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250R Free Performance Upgrade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rsteiger

rsteiger

WR250R Free Performance Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: WR250R Free Performance Upgrade   WR250R Free Performance Upgrade EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 11:24 am

After having my WRR for many years and doing all the performance engine mods, taking it back to stock, then sending off the suspension to GoRace I have finally found the best performance bang for the buck upgrade that some of us can make.

I found an app that helped me reduce the weight of my WRR by over 20 lbs and it still looks like I can easily take off another 20lbs.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/

NOte: I am not affiliated with this company in anyway but rather just sharing something that has worked well for me and may work for others. But I do suspect there is a conspiracy out there with the suspension shops since I may have to redo the suspension in the future... lol
Back to top Go down
malignity

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Free Performance Upgrade   WR250R Free Performance Upgrade EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:36 pm

That's fine and dandy, but have you ever had bacon?
Back to top Go down
rsteiger

rsteiger

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Free Performance Upgrade   WR250R Free Performance Upgrade EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:51 pm

malignity wrote:
That's fine and dandy, but have you ever had bacon?

wings

and I still do.. but I now give up the two doughnuts! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Free Performance Upgrade   WR250R Free Performance Upgrade Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250R Free Performance Upgrade
Page 1 of 1