Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures

Go down 
+3
Diamond K
CRFan1
gatorfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond K

Diamond K

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures Empty
PostSubject: Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures   Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 10:42 pm

While reading the post about switching from a KLR to a WR I see several of us have more than one bike. Here are our WRs and Triumphs last week in CO. Let's have a look at yours.
Our WR's on Engineer Pass
Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures Engineerpasswr250
Our Tigers on Cumberland Pass
Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures Cumberland%20pass%202016
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures   Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Did you do the Alpine Loop?
Back to top Go down
CRFan1

PostSubject: Re: Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures   Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 9:45 am

2015 WR250R and my one month old FZ-09. Although they are both modded now....:)

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures WR2_zpsoxjjssdj

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures FZ091_zpstahmr5e6
Back to top Go down
Diamond K

Diamond K

PostSubject: Re: Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures   Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:02 am

gatorfan wrote:
Did you do the Alpine Loop?
Yes we stayed at Lake City and took Engineer Pass to Animas Forks then all the way out to Silverton for lunch at the Pickle Barrel, just beat the train, then back to LC by way of Cinnamon Pass. Was going to ride the big bikes but it was raining and had been for 3 days, so we took the WRs thinking it would be slick. It was but we could have easily done it on the Triumphs. Did it on a RZR last year so we knew what to expect.
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

PostSubject: Re: Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures   Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:52 pm

Fun topic!  My little 218 lb. two-stroke Beta 300 Xtrainer gets me to the places my WR250R can't quite reach...

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures Beta0110

Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures   Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 10:00 pm

I think i photo bombed the original thread the op mentioned Very happy .... but
i'm still lov'n that little steed ...

Taken a week or two ago in northern Nova Scotia while scouting an Atlantic route for the TCAT {trans-canada adventure trail}

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures 28058620356_9f82332f47_c20160704_145121 by Freewillie KLR, on Flickr

old faithful... klr 650 on a different leg of the same TCAT scouting mission...

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures 25982425793_5f2d86c894_c20160422_155941 by Freewillie KLR, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
DPete

DPete

PostSubject: Re: Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures   Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:24 pm

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures Dans_p10
2014 Ultra Limited
Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures Dans_p11
1972 Husky WR250
Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures Husq_210
Back to top Go down
kbike

kbike

PostSubject: Re: Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures   Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 12:05 pm

WR's-250X & 450

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures CIMG2662-L

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures CIMG2661-L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures   Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Best of both worlds, more than one bike? Lets see pictures
Page 1 of 1