Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Yoshimura RS2 exhaust

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Wolf

King Wolf

Yoshimura RS2 exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Yoshimura RS2 exhaust   Yoshimura RS2 exhaust EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:18 am

Finally got a video of my Yoshimura RS2 exhaust. And i must say i LOVE it.
I cant wait till i order my power programmer...from what i read i will see/get a difference.
But let me know what you guys think of it. I would give it a 10 on a scale from 1 to 5 haha.

Back to top Go down
killbill

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimura RS2 exhaust   Yoshimura RS2 exhaust EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 9:22 am

[quote="King Wolf"]Finally got a video of my Yoshimura RS2 exhaust. And i must say i LOVE it.
I cant wait till i order my power programmer...from what i read i will see/get a difference.
But let me know what you guys think of it. I would give it a 10 on a scale from 1 to 5 haha.

really beautyful! good sound.
Back to top Go down
bmathew

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimura RS2 exhaust   Yoshimura RS2 exhaust EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:27 pm

I thinking of either fmf exhaust or yoshimura. Is the yoshimura loud when you are riding it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshimura RS2 exhaust   Yoshimura RS2 exhaust Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoshimura RS2 exhaust
Page 1 of 1