Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Tutoro Automatic Chain Oiler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bmwguy

Tutoro Automatic Chain Oiler Empty
PostSubject: Tutoro Automatic Chain Oiler   Tutoro Automatic Chain Oiler EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Has anyone installed this product on their WR?

I currently run this automatic chain oiler on my V-Strom DL 650 and love the product myself so I was wondering if anyone installed it on their WR?

It's simple and gravity driven and I no longer have to mess with oiling my chain.  I put the oil in the reservoir once a month and no worries. Keeping the chain oiled will prolong the life of chain and sprockets.

Since I'm a new member so I cannot put external links.  Just google Tutoro chain oiler and it will pop up.  Its made in England.  You can buy it from Tutoro directly or from EBay.
Back to top Go down
dwollie

Tutoro Automatic Chain Oiler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoro Automatic Chain Oiler   Tutoro Automatic Chain Oiler EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 3:58 am

Looks like a cool product. I'm curious if anyone here has personal experience with it.
Back to top Go down

Tutoro Automatic Chain Oiler
Page 1 of 1