Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Round Rock, Texas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gigemcyclist

Hello from Round Rock, Texas Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Round Rock, Texas   Hello from Round Rock, Texas EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 am

Hello All,

I traded a crf 230 for a wr 250r a couple of months ago and I definitely did the right thing. Although so far I've only added a K&N filter, my to do list is growing. I paid off the balance after the trade so funds are lean.

I'm a 44 year old dad in Central Texas. My daughter is learning to ride on a crf 70. I wanted a bike that I could ride to work and then ride with my daughter offroad on weekends. I love this bike!

I am also a cyclist and also enjoy bird hunting and fishing. I'm glad I found this forum so that I can learn more about the wr and other's experiences with mods.
Back to top Go down
superbee24

superbee24

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Round Rock, Texas   Hello from Round Rock, Texas EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey gigemcyclist, You must be and Aggie !

Welcome aboard. Saw you posting on my entry. I purchased a used 2008 wrX about 3 weeks ago. Enjoying the heck out of it. I have put on about 500miles since I bought it.

45 year old here. Guess it's not just a kid bike ! Hello from Round Rock, Texas 810411
Back to top Go down
gigemcyclist

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Round Rock, Texas   Hello from Round Rock, Texas EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Yep, I'm an Aggie. Class of 89, but for the record I'm pulling for Colt to get the Heisman. I can't quite bring myself to root for Texas over Alabama. Additionally, and this is coming from a die hard Aggie, I don't think A&M should be offered a bowl game with a 6-6 record.

I'm guessing you're a firefighter?

I've put just over 400 miles on my wr since I got it. I got a used 2009 that had just under 400 miles on it.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Round Rock, Texas   Hello from Round Rock, Texas EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Round Rock, Texas   Hello from Round Rock, Texas EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:30 am

Welcome. As a Texas defector (not proud of the fact), I say, "Hook Em!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Round Rock, Texas   Hello from Round Rock, Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Round Rock, Texas
Page 1 of 1