Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Help bringing my poor old wrr back to life.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
subedai

Help bringing my poor old wrr back to life. Empty
PostSubject: Help bringing my poor old wrr back to life.   Help bringing my poor old wrr back to life. EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 10:38 pm

Hi,

My wrr has sadly been in storage for quite a long time then some lowlife decided to steal it. Thankfully the police actually recovered it but it’s a bit worse for wear now with no lights, trashed bark busters and levers and a completely drilled out/smashed key switch. I’m trying to see if I can get it started still but not having much luck and wondering if anyone can shed some light on which wires need to join up. So far if I connect the red and brown wires it’ll turn on and kick over but I don’t hear the fuel pump firing up. There is still two blue wires and an orange wire I’m not sure how they are supposed to connect up. If I join the two blue wires I don’t get anything and the orange just seems to also turn everything on when I join to the brown. I’ve looked at the wiring diagram but I’m not very good at reading those so not sure where else I should be checking.

Any help in getting it going again would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
eyty

Help bringing my poor old wrr back to life. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help bringing my poor old wrr back to life.   Help bringing my poor old wrr back to life. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 7:57 am

I would connect all the wires together.

Red is from the battery
Orange goes to the fuses
Blue and green go to clutch switch and somewhere else
Blue and black go to ECU
Back to top Go down

Help bringing my poor old wrr back to life.
Page 1 of 1