Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Looking for a helmet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
a67676767

Looking for a helmet Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a helmet   Looking for a helmet EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 10:44 am

I have a WR250R, am looking for a new helmet, and definitely doing research on my own. Mine is just really old and falling apart. Plus my son is embarrased to ride with me. Immediately I was overwhelmed with the selection and amount of info. If someone has a helmet they really like that fits my riding I would appreciate hearing it. I do mostly trail and desert, but my bike is street legal and I do a couple of rides a week on street to clear my mind. Nothing long on street, the only reason I mention is that my neck about breaks when my visor catches the wind at 55mph+. Hoping that has gotten better with newer helmets. I will be installing a bluetooth. I'm in Socal so it never gets really cold. I don't want to overpay but this is one area I don't mind shelling out some dough.
Back to top Go down
Starpower

Looking for a helmet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a helmet   Looking for a helmet EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 11:38 am

This is like asking about favorite oil. I'll only say that helmets with a MIPS system are widely available and start just under $100 and up to 10X that.

I don't know how to get around head lift, a quick release shade visor would be nice but don't know of one.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a helmet
Page 1 of 1