Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New rider from Virginia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
michaelbrown86

New rider from Virginia Empty
PostSubject: New rider from Virginia   New rider from Virginia EmptyFri Oct 30, 2020 12:55 pm

Hello. I wanted to introduce myself:

My name is Michael. I have a lot of experience as an automotive enthusiast, a cyclist/mtb'er, and I love to tinker on almost everything. So it just seemed like the next step to try out motorcycles. I wanted something as close to a MTB with an engine as I could, and the WR250R seems to fit the bill, and also allow me to grow into it abit.

I took my new rider class and got my paper license about... a month ago? I've been searching for a WR250R even before then. Finally found one and i'm going to get it tomororw.

I don't really have appropriate gear; an open face DOT helmet that I use for autocrossing in my car, jeans, work boots, a winter jacket, and winter gloves. Good enough for the new riders course, probably not good enough for actual on-road/off-road use.

I figure i'll buy those items before I start riding. Any recommendations would be appreciated (specifically a helmet/goggle setup that supports prescription lenses).

I'll read up on the FAQ's and use the "Search" button before I start asking other questions. Thanks for having me.
Back to top Go down
kiamko_mg

New rider from Virginia Empty
PostSubject: Re: New rider from Virginia   New rider from Virginia EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 2:12 am

You can check gears at Revzilla.com. Bought all my gears and security locks through Revzilla.com. Free shipping over $35ish+, cash reward and nice return policy.
Back to top Go down

New rider from Virginia
Page 1 of 1