Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi all, From virginia water UK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
v-tec

Hi all, From virginia water UK Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, From virginia water UK   Hi all, From virginia water UK EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Hi everyone,
Just orderd my new WRR, swaping my 2010 660 Tenere with a small amount of cash at my local YAM dealer, i work for honda as a diagnostic tech,
Had a few crf's . we can buy them in the crate at a fair price, one a year, but because in the UK the crf does not come road legal i thought i would try the little YAM . I hope i will happy with it. sounds like theres loads of things that can be moded on them , so looking forward to that, And the forum appears to be very informative.
Hope to have it within the next week,

Bye for now

V-tec
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, From virginia water UK   Hi all, From virginia water UK EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 pm

Cool! Maybe see you around!
One question, though: why trade in the XT?? These things have way more power & probably better suited to UK roads. In fact, I was thinking of 'upgrading' to an XT660X...... dunno
Back to top Go down
v-tec

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, From virginia water UK   Hi all, From virginia water UK EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:27 am

Hi Mash100,
sorry it was my fault that i failed to say that now 80% of my riding will be off road in technical terain,
and allthough the XTZ is a fantasic bike , for me it will be no way as nimble as the WRR,

They are 2 completely different bikes,

I am only 70KG so the 250 WRR is perfect.

cheers V-tec
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, From virginia water UK   Hi all, From virginia water UK EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:39 pm

Ahh... that explains it! But 70kg?? Her indoors is heavier than that!!! poser2 Hope she doesn't read this post though..... Shog cripple amazon
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, From virginia water UK   Hi all, From virginia water UK EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Welcome to the pack! thumb

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, From virginia water UK   Hi all, From virginia water UK Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all, From virginia water UK
Page 1 of 1