Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Aftermarket headlight?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
toast

Aftermarket headlight? Empty
PostSubject: Aftermarket headlight?   Aftermarket headlight? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Anyone running an aftermarket headlight assembly (ala Trailtech X2 torch)? I need to get rid of the '80s square headlight.

Motostrano has a good selection, but I'd like to see some on a bike before I decide - a lot of them look cool until you see how tiny they really are and they look a little silly...
Back to top Go down
clapped_r6

clapped_r6

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket headlight?   Aftermarket headlight? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:33 am

don't know if you're going for function or fashion, personally i think the stock headlight looks good, but

if you're looking for brighter lights this looks like a good deal,

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534742
Back to top Go down
lancek

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket headlight?   Aftermarket headlight? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:48 am

I really like this - although the finish on the sides needs to be better - I reckon its pretty sweet...

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=853978
Back to top Go down
toast

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket headlight?   Aftermarket headlight? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Function will be upgraded regardless - I'll be going HID, but for such an attractive bike I just hate the square headlight from the 80's.

I think I will be going Acerbis Cyclops headlight with a pair of 50W HID's in it.
Back to top Go down
clapped_r6

clapped_r6

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket headlight?   Aftermarket headlight? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 pm

hey, big is the new small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket headlight?   Aftermarket headlight? Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermarket headlight?
Page 1 of 1