Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Thumper-Racing contact info.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pataky

Thumper-Racing contact info.  Empty
PostSubject: Thumper-Racing contact info.    Thumper-Racing contact info.  EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 12:21 pm

Off season has begun and I’ve been searching for Thumper Racing on the net. Has this business gone out of service. If so, can anyone recommend another big bore kit?  I may skip the Athena 290 because of the reported vibration and reliability issues. TIA
Back to top Go down
johnkol

PostSubject: Re: Thumper-Racing contact info.    Thumper-Racing contact info.  EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 4:15 pm

Thumper Racing changed names to Built Motors.
Back to top Go down
Carbomb

Carbomb

PostSubject: Re: Thumper-Racing contact info.    Thumper-Racing contact info.  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 9:14 pm

Kevin is the owner of Built Motors. Good dude. I purchased and installed the 280 kit from him and he was very helpful in the questions I had along the way/following.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thumper-Racing contact info.    Thumper-Racing contact info.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Thumper-Racing contact info.
Page 1 of 1