Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!

Go down 
+4
joenuclear
little squirt
cryptomundo
clapped_r6
8 posters
AuthorMessage
clapped_r6

clapped_r6

please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! Empty
PostSubject: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:32 pm

made it easy, here's the link:

http://www.tmdesignworks.com/index.php?main_page=contact_us&zenid=f45707fa280bf4d12ad949a5ffbb45e0

i can't be the only one who wants an upgraded slider system. they make really nice stuff (have a set on my ktm 200) and it's the bomb.

i think they need a flood of requests to get the ball rolling. it'd be the same price or cheaper than oem, and last way longer.

please? scratch

remember, whether or not you know it, you'll need em sooner or later!
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
clapped_r6

clapped_r6

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 7:41 pm

the chain guide is one thing (although i'd probably buy one of theirs too!)

what i really want in the slider on the front of the swingarm.

wouldn't anyone like a better slider solution? if so, please send them a request. if they get a flood of people who'd like a better slider than the oem yamaha one, maybe they'll make some.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Just sent my request! thumb I really want to upgrade mine too
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:50 am

little squirt wrote:
Just sent my request! thumb I really want to upgrade mine too

Ditto
Back to top Go down
edteamslr

edteamslr

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:54 am

Is the point of these to protect the swingarm and last longer than the stock rubber part? If so, I'm IN
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:14 am

since they probably dont remember me, I will send a request along with youz guyz.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:34 pm

edteamslr wrote:
Is the point of these to protect the swingarm and last longer than the stock rubber part? If so, I'm IN

thats it!
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:53 am

Sent an email.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
jeffpack1957

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

could one just machine a chunk of nylon to replace the chain slider?
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Aren't they the ones who said Yamaha was dropping our bikes.............?
Back to top Go down
clapped_r6

clapped_r6

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:28 pm

jeffpack1957 wrote:
could one just machine a chunk of nylon to replace the chain slider?

i suppose one could, but i'm not that talented. i like their products, and would like them to make some for us!

dc4stroke wrote:
Aren't they the ones who said Yamaha was dropping our bikes.............?

indeed. that's why everyone who's interested should email them. i don't need them, YET, but will sometime this year. i'd rather spring for a tougher replacement than the OEM yamaha stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!   please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

please contact TM Designworks about some chain sliders!!!
Page 1 of 1