Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hiyaside

FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x  Empty
PostSubject: FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x    FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x  EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 5:33 pm

Just got a WR250x and am hoping to stock out the exhaust as much as possible. Primarily looking for a decent condition stock exhaust and heat shield. If you also have the stock header that would be icing on the cake. I'm in western NC, but am also happy to cover shipping along with whatever you want for it.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by hiyaside on Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no longer need listing)
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x    FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 8:05 pm

hiyaside wrote:
Just got a WR250x and am hoping to stock out the exhaust as much as possible. Primarily looking for a decent condition stock exhaust and heat shield. If you also have the stock header that would be icing on the cake. I'm in western NC, but am also happy to cover shipping along with whatever you want for it.

Thanks for looking!

There's an owner's forum over on FascistBook... regularly see guys there pop up asking if anyone is selling their aftermarket exhaust and associated goodies. Might be able to work something trading exhausts 'n bits and pieces.
Back to top Go down
Moto68

PostSubject: Re: FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x    FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x  EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 11:41 am

hiyaside wrote:

Thanks for looking!
I have a complete stock system I may be willing to sell/trade. If you are still looking LMK and I’ll send some pictures.
Back to top Go down
hiyaside

PostSubject: Re: FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x    FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x  EmptySat Sep 23, 2023 1:50 pm

Jäger wrote:
There's an owner's forum over on FascistBook... regularly see guys there pop up asking if anyone is selling their aftermarket exhaust and associated goodies.  Might be able to work something trading exhausts 'n bits and pieces.

Thanks for the tip! I'm not on FB currently, but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Moto68 wrote:
I have a complete stock system I may be willing to sell/trade. If you are still looking LMK and I’ll send some pictures.

Yes, please! Send some pictures and what you are thinking for a selling price. Thanks a ton for noticing and replying.
Back to top Go down
Moto68

PostSubject: Re: FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x    FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x  EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 2:59 pm

hiyaside wrote:
Jäger wrote:
There's an owner's forum over on FascistBook... regularly see guys there pop up asking if anyone is selling their aftermarket exhaust and associated goodies.  Might be able to work something trading exhausts 'n bits and pieces.

Thanks for the tip! I'm not on FB currently, but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

Moto68 wrote:

Yes, please! Send some pictures and what you are thinking for a selling price. Thanks a ton for noticing and replying.
PM sent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x    FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x  Empty

Back to top Go down

FOUND!!! WTB OEM exhaust and header for wr250x
Page 1 of 1