Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Factory WR250X exhaust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
195CR

Factory WR250X exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Factory WR250X exhaust   Factory WR250X exhaust EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 pm

I have replaced my factory exhaust with a full FMF exhaust. If someone needs it i will sell it for a cheap price . Its the header pipe and silencer with the EXUP valve and the hardware. I did have to use both factory bolts for the silencer. The bike has 3000 miles on it and in mint condition. if interested i will send pictures .
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

Factory WR250X exhaust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factory WR250X exhaust   Factory WR250X exhaust EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:14 am

Some of you may not know that some states require that the federal stamp has to be on the pipe.Only stock pipes have this stamp.States are starting to enforce this rather than a DB test.Remember you cannot mod the emissions of any motorcycle,and we all know somebody will do just that.
What i am saying is hang on to that pipe as you may need to put it back on for inspections ect,that pipe will set you back if you need to replace it.The last AMA mag,april 2012, had a wright up on this topic as N.H. is looking at this now. Ca. kicks in in 2013.
If this catches on more states will use this a way to shut up bikes rather than another sound test,i know of about three so far.Some local towns now check this as well.

Join the AMA
Back to top Go down

Factory WR250X exhaust
Page 1 of 1