Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wr250r fork valve shim stack dimensions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnyx

Wr250r fork valve shim stack dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Wr250r fork valve shim stack dimensions   Wr250r fork valve shim stack dimensions EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 1:46 pm

Hello everyone! Can anyone share the dimensions of shims from wr250r compression valve? I own a wr250x wich has a more stiffer front suspension and i want to change valve shim stack. High speed compression damping  stack looks like this : 16x0.16, 14x0.16, 12x0.16, 11x0,16, 10x0.16.
Back to top Go down
Huskydog

Wr250r fork valve shim stack dimensions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wr250r fork valve shim stack dimensions   Wr250r fork valve shim stack dimensions EmptySat Dec 02, 2023 7:30 pm

Hi there so is there only one shim of all the sizes you quoted above? I'm debating re valving my converted X to a slightly softer stack. What size is the shim central hole? I was expecting a few 16mm shims but have not been in mine yet. I ride fairly quickly but I'm only using about 2/3 the suspension travel.
Back to top Go down

Wr250r fork valve shim stack dimensions
Page 1 of 1