Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

$2 mirrors....how to mount???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Wolf

King Wolf

$2 mirrors....how to mount??? Empty
PostSubject: $2 mirrors....how to mount???   $2 mirrors....how to mount??? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:53 am

So i pick up two of these 2inch mirrors from harbor freight the other day when i went to get a face shield(to turn into a wind shield)
Any ideas on how to mount them? i ordered some zeta hand guards and should be in later on this week i dont know if i will be able to fit them inside them though?

$2 mirrors....how to mount??? Img_0012
Back to top Go down
NorCalWR

NorCalWR

PostSubject: Re: $2 mirrors....how to mount???   $2 mirrors....how to mount??? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

I have the Zeta handguards installed on my bike and I bought these from motostrano: http://www.motostrano.com/hami.html which are not that different from what you have. I cannot figure out where on the handguard to put them so I can actually see anything other than the ground, the sky, or myself out of them. Can't seem to get the right angle to view what I need to view.
Back to top Go down
Infra

PostSubject: Re: $2 mirrors....how to mount???   $2 mirrors....how to mount??? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm

NorCalWR wrote:
I have the Zeta handguards installed on my bike and I bought these from motostrano: http://www.motostrano.com/hami.html which are not that different from what you have. I cannot figure out where on the handguard to put them so I can actually see anything other than the ground, the sky, or myself out of them. Can't seem to get the right angle to view what I need to view.

I also have the Zeta HG's as well as those same exact mirrors. Here is where I mounted my mirrors

$2 mirrors....how to mount??? IMG_4591
Back to top Go down
NorCalWR

NorCalWR

PostSubject: Re: $2 mirrors....how to mount???   $2 mirrors....how to mount??? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:12 pm

sweet thanks Infra!
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: $2 mirrors....how to mount???   $2 mirrors....how to mount??? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:28 am

Yeah thats what i was thinking about getting...and still might but i dont know.
Do they bend in? so say you dump your bike will they bend in or brake off?
Back to top Go down
Infra

PostSubject: Re: $2 mirrors....how to mount???   $2 mirrors....how to mount??? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:02 am

They will definitely bend out of the way & not break. Where I have them mounted they can easily be adjusted so you can see traffic behind you.
Back to top Go down
NorCalWR

NorCalWR

PostSubject: Re: $2 mirrors....how to mount???   $2 mirrors....how to mount??? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Yeah I never thought to mount them on front of the handgaurd, I was trying to place them on the back side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $2 mirrors....how to mount???   $2 mirrors....how to mount??? Empty

Back to top Go down

$2 mirrors....how to mount???
Page 1 of 1