Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bash3r

bash3r

Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS Empty
PostSubject: Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS   Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:38 am

These are my install videos for my Eastern Beaver 3CS. You can check out the complete farkle install around this project here. Hope it may help others out there..

Part 1 - Running the Wire

Part 2 - Making the Connections

Last edited by bash3r on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS   Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS 525406 Thanks Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS 525406
for posting your videos ..... Now I just need to get busy installing !! (I have a few more things to buy)
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS   Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:27 pm

GsVs wrote:
Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS 525406 Thanks Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS 525406
for posting your videos ..... Now I just need to get busy installing !! (I have a few more things to buy)

Good Luck! Its a lot of fun thats for sure, especially when there isn't much riding going on in the dead of winter!
Back to top Go down
oh2RideMore

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS   Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Install in the cold outside or ride today... hmmm.., I am going riding in the cold instead. Gonna hit up by Troy MO, and ride some gravel and various back roads.
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS   Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Nice job Bash3r. I just finished wiring in a 3cs for my DL650. I really love the Eastern Beaver stuff. Jim has really taken the difficulty out of electrical work for bike owners.

If there is anybody out there reading this who is intimidated with electrical work, check out the Eastern Beaver stuff. It really is as simple as 2 wires to the battery and one for the switching wire. The WR has way too much extra juice to not tap into it. Heated grips, heated gear, powerlets, 12v outlets....lots of possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS   Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS Empty

Back to top Go down

Install Video - Eastern Beaver 3CS
Page 1 of 1