Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More

Go down 
+4
0007onWR
inspector
oh2RideMore
bash3r
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bash3r

bash3r

Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More Empty
PostSubject: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 pm

In this video I show how I installed new ProTaper EVO bar, Highway Dirtbikes custom top and bottom clamps, Symtec grip heaters, & ProGrip 714 DualSport grips. Enjoy...

My next video will show how I installed the Eastern Beaver 3 Circuit Solution....
Back to top Go down
oh2RideMore

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Great video Bash3r, very informational. Your production value is quite good. I need a garage like yours. Going with most of what you picked, but it is sitting in boxes right now as too cold outside. Looking forward to 3cs install, that is in a box somewhere as well...
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:07 pm

oh2RideMore wrote:
Great video Bash3r, very informational. Your production value is quite good. I need a garage like yours. Going with most of what you picked, but it is sitting in boxes right now as too cold outside. Looking forward to 3cs install, that is in a box somewhere as well...

well stay tuned, i'll post it up very shortly.. !
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:37 am

Haven't been able to finish it yet. Found out it is Firefox that I'm having trouble with. IE works fine. Anyway, nice editing. So far it's looking very nice.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Thanks basher. Installed my handlebars awhile back with some other helpers. Now that I'm lubing the cables found out it isn't going back together very well. I suspected, but after watching your video, it's the numbs on the right side.
blah, blah. I'm fixen it now, THanks for the video!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "Crawdaddy's in Cali?"   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:12 pm

Ah shucks, don't hate the sunshine! Besides we got lobster in them oceans. Gotta love those rides on PCH in a t-shirt while it's 80 degrees. Thanks for the informative videos. Cowabunga dude!
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:00 pm

inspector wrote:
Thanks basher. Installed my handlebars awhile back with some other helpers. Now that I'm lubing the cables found out it isn't going back together very well. I suspected, but after watching your video, it's the numbs on the right side.
blah, blah. I'm fixen it now, THanks for the video!!

I'm super glad it helped you out I know its just nice to see what you are getting into before you start working on mods like this.. at lease for me it is!!
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Good vid basher
Those symtech grip warmers are mighty toasty
Back to top Go down
Neonguy95

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:24 am

bash3r,

Nice to meet you the other day up at Wentzville, I was the first guy there with the 2010 WR. Too bad you had to work that weekend ride was a blast.

What bolt pattern did you go with? Looks like you went with the powerlet top clamp.

Nice video and thanks for any help.

Rusty
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:39 am

Neonguy95 wrote:
bash3r,

Nice to meet you the other day up at Wentzville, I was the first guy there with the 2010 WR. Too bad you had to work that weekend ride was a blast.

What bolt pattern did you go with? Looks like you went with the powerlet top clamp.

Nice video and thanks for any help.

Rusty

Nice to meet you too.. I missed a good ride for sure!

I'm running HDB's top & bottom clamps.. I really like the setup, its very clean and love the feel of the EVO bars & ProGrip 714s..

Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More 4498640922_4628dfb969_b
Back to top Go down
Neonguy95

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:30 pm

To be quite honest I was hoping to duplicate your setup. Do you know what bolt pattern you ordered? I looked in the monster thread for a bit before I wanted to gouge my eyes out.

Thank you for any help. After researching I really like your setup and it is something I am interested in doing.

Rusty
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Neonguy95 wrote:
To be quite honest I was hoping to duplicate your setup. Do you know what bolt pattern you ordered? I looked in the monster thread for a bit before I wanted to gouge my eyes out.

Thank you for any help. After researching I really like your setup and it is something I am interested in doing.

Rusty

Sorry about that.. here's a large photo of it. 100x40. I got his bottom clamps too, I sent my rocker switch out to Paul for him to size it up and make it fit right. He did a great job and a lot of others are getting this setup too. I highly recommend it!! Go for it..

Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More 4272850935_a87303b99d_b
Back to top Go down
xcel

xcel

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi Bash3R:

Thank you!

I have a few questions but will look around as they have already probably been asked ten times somewhere else. Monster thread again...

Wayne Gerdes – CleanMPG
Back to top Go down
bash3r

bash3r

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:18 pm

xcel wrote:
Hi Bash3R:

Thank you!

I have a few questions but will look around as they have already probably been asked ten times somewhere else. Monster thread again...

Wayne Gerdes – CleanMPG

I also have photos and more video of the install on my website.. www.basherdesigns.com Good luck!
Back to top Go down
GooseR6

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:32 pm

Thanks for the video. It helped with the removal of the lower clamps.

Back to top Go down
WR25RY

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More   Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Install Video - New Bars, Clamps & More
Page 1 of 1