Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Tires

Go down 
+5
David Haynes
duanew
SheWolf
Pancho
Machtig
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hertz

Hertz

New Tires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tires   New Tires - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:38 am

bcpaul wrote:
Finally got to try out the 606's today...for around here that's a record. New Tires - Page 2 379944

Man do they hook up in the dirt! Only rode a few miles on the pavement, and barely noticed a difference from the stockers. Didh't balance them and did not detect any vibes. I could hear a bit of tire howl over the wind/engine noise, but not enough to complain -- nothing like my Jeep w/mud terrains, now that's loud.

I'm no stranger to loud tires either. The Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs w/ Kevlar on my pick up are LOUD. It's a sound I've grown to love. New Tires - Page 2 93746
Back to top Go down
bcpaul

New Tires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tires   New Tires - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Heh...live in Salmon Arm New Tires - Page 2 53647
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New Tires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tires   New Tires - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:49 pm

You should sign up for the Big BC Trailie Ride 5 on ADV. It looks like it should be a blast; 3 days worth of riding. New Tires - Page 2 61865

New Tires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tires   New Tires - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:38 pm

SheWolf wrote:
New Tires - Page 2 61865 They are an awesome tire. We should hook up some time Paul. You can't be that far from me. You still haven't told me where you hide, naughty boy. New Tires - Page 2 911463

Only if you ride in your suspenders and skimpies (chainsaw optional).
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New Tires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tires   New Tires - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 pm

I would think it should be warm enuf by then. Although if i ride like that, it's gonna make for interesting riding for whoever's ahead of me. Unless they have eyes in the back of their head. New Tires - Page 2 93746 New Tires - Page 2 163123

David Haynes

New Tires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Big Brown Truck...   New Tires - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:16 pm

...dropped off two T63 120/80-18s this afternoon; will mount em up in the morning along with the 90/90-21s I already had for my Dakar. I hope the T63s are as good on the WR as on the Dakar - great all-arounders IMO cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Tires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Tires   New Tires - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Tires
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2