Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Picked up my '08 WR2 today

Go down 
+3
inspector
SheWolf
Dennishg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dennishg

Dennishg

Picked up my '08 WR2 today Empty
PostSubject: Picked up my '08 WR2 today   Picked up my '08 WR2 today EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi everyone. Just bought an '08 with 90 miles on it. It has some scratches from trailer rash and was filthy dirty. After a good bath it looks almost new. Rode it around locally for a few miles and came back with a smile. It's purpose is to fulfill an item on my bucket list: ride up Saddleback mountain in Southern CA.

Dennis
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my '08 WR2 today   Picked up my '08 WR2 today EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Oh you'll have a blast riding that bike up there! Welcome to the pack. Picked up my '08 WR2 today 61865

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my '08 WR2 today   Picked up my '08 WR2 today EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:00 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my '08 WR2 today   Picked up my '08 WR2 today EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:31 am

Welcome. I dig the Hat. (note: Not being sarcastic).
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my '08 WR2 today   Picked up my '08 WR2 today EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Picked up my '08 WR2 today 945348
Dennishg wrote:
Hi everyone. Just bought an '08 with 90 miles on it. It has some scratches from trailer rash and was filthy dirty. After a good bath it looks almost new. Rode it around locally for a few miles and came back with a smile. It's purpose is to fulfill an item on my bucket list: ride up Saddleback mountain in Southern CA.

Dennis
Hello, you will like your wr for sure. do you mind telling us what you paid for the 08 wr? was it from a dealership? I'm trying to get my friend to switch from his 08 crf230L to a wr but he thinks it's too expensive..I'm trying to prove to him that there are leftovers at dealerships and good deals on ebay/craigslist,ect..Hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do..have fun riding Saddleback Mt.
Back to top Go down
Horsman

Horsman

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my '08 WR2 today   Picked up my '08 WR2 today EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 am

Dennishg wrote:

Dennis

Just got an new 08 myself --- ready to mod it too death!!!
FMF Q4
FMF MegaBomb
PC 5
Yamalink(cuz I am short) - dont' start!!
DRC lights
Tusk BarkBusters
More to come---- I have good feeling about this bike!!!!

These wr250r look like a bunch of fun!!! ( I had the yz250 (fun screamer when I was 18 - like a Rodeo with a Crazy Girlfriend), 2006 R6 (Faster than anything I needed for a daily commute to the office - 150mph is just too much in a school zone - Luk'n gud Mutha Phucka... @ 150mph), 1988 XT350 (TON of fun but want something that is lighter and doesn't require to be kicked(remove all CARBS from my diet) - save the kicking for the wonderful women in our lives). LOL Maybe that is why I am still single - need a woman with a little wrr in my life.

can't wait for the summer time
and the crew on here really knows their stuff...
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my '08 WR2 today   Picked up my '08 WR2 today EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:28 am

Dennis: Give us a shout, Pamela and I will go with ya !

- Robert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up my '08 WR2 today   Picked up my '08 WR2 today Empty

Back to top Go down

Picked up my '08 WR2 today
Page 1 of 1