Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

hello from connecticut

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jason meacham

jason meacham

hello from connecticut Empty
PostSubject: hello from connecticut   hello from connecticut EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:18 am

Hello,I have been a member of this forum for a few days and think it's awesome.I have learned more about my wrr in the past few days than I have since I bought it in Aug,08..the more I look at this forum the more I want to modify my wrr..so far I have put on a Corbin seat, ricochet skid plate, acerbis hand gaurds,dunlop 606s, the bike I had before the wrr was a 84 klr 600..cool bike but I needed something a little more modern,,with electric start..I got to the point where I was having a hard time kick starting it (had double hip replacement sept.08) I went to the delership all set to buy a drz400 and ended up with the wrr..I'm glad I got the wrr except on the road sometimes , after a few mods and a lot of $ it should have enough power...I look foward to learning as much as I can here..............I want to leave you with a quote that sums up how I feel about motorcycles,,,it's from one of my favorite books ,,Ghost Rider,written by Neil Peart (drummer for RUSH)..........................." when I'm riding my motorcycle I'm glad to be alive,,,and when I stop riding my motorcycle I'm glad t o be alive"
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: hello from connecticut   hello from connecticut EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:21 am

hello from connecticut 379944 Nice intro Jay! Now for some pics. hello from connecticut 93746

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: hello from connecticut   hello from connecticut EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:30 am

SheWolf wrote:
hello from connecticut 379944 Nice intro Jay! Now for some pics. hello from connecticut 93746
sure, as soon as I learn how,,I'm not very computer savy. I have some nice pics from my trip to Maine this past summer.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: hello from connecticut   hello from connecticut EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:06 am

Howdy from a Connecticut native. :)

Definately go to the Sweet Mods forum and read-up on what is typically done to this bike.
The three biggies are the airbox flapper elimination, fuel injection programmer, and an aftermarket exhaust system (most go with the FMF Q4 and FMF Powerbomb head pipe).
With these mods, the bike runs like it would have if not for rediculous EPA regs.

I'm anxious to start riding my WR-250R again on a regular basis, which should start in two or three weeks. :)
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: hello from connecticut   hello from connecticut EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from connecticut   hello from connecticut Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from connecticut
Page 1 of 1