Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Motocross track video with the 250R

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
Machtig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Machtig

Motocross track video with the 250R Empty
PostSubject: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:38 am

Video footage from a few laps around a motocross track near Ocala, FL. I eat it pretty good at one point. It had just poured the rain and conditions were slick.

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:22 am

Ouch....I saw that rut and was like "AIEEE!" Motocross track video with the 250R 640571 You're not running the stockers on there are you? Your bars looked cockeyed after too. Hopefully there wasn't any damage to you or the bike.

PostSubject: Re: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:56 pm

cool video.....you jumping with a gps on the handle bars and mud?
Back to top Go down
Machtig

PostSubject: Re: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 am

Tires were nearly bald AC10s, and yes I do like to torture test my equipment.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:03 am

Just curious. I've tried IE, Firefox, and also Chrome, and non of these can I see a video. Obviously some can. For those that see a video...... what OS and browser are you using?

*just curious cause if HTML is disabled here like it is in other places...how can anybody see an embedded video?
Back to top Go down
WRoldman

WRoldman

PostSubject: Re: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:22 am

Vista. Firefox.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Running XP and FireFox. No probs with seeing vids. Motocross track video with the 250R 29721

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:00 pm

The video plays fine on OSX 10.6 and Chrome 5.0...

Cool video lurk
Back to top Go down
turboedmsp

PostSubject: Re: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:41 pm

osx 10.5.8 with firefox 3.6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motocross track video with the 250R   Motocross track video with the 250R Empty

Back to top Go down

Motocross track video with the 250R
Page 1 of 1