Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

X at the motocross track!

Go down 
+2
trav72
motocrossmann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
motocrossmann

X at the motocross track! Empty
PostSubject: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Who says the X can't take the jumps?!?

woohoo

Last edited by motocrossmann on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:16 pm

No one Very happy

Back to top Go down
motocrossmann

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Nice work my friend! Impressive air! I had to post something cause when I was looking to buy an X and asking about jumping it, all the codgers were chiming in, "why would you want to". lol! This is a great little bike!
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Thats not actually me. Just someone I know and have done a track day with.
<-----but that's me
Back to top Go down
3KGT_Maddness

3KGT_Maddness

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:53 am

The second one is VelvetCows, a member here, not sure on the third. I just recognized the helmet and goggles from the preview.
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:51 am

They're actually both Velvetcows. That dude can ride. I watched him keep up and pass some much fast bikes at a track day earlier this year. I was able to keep pace with him for a bit but then he pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Marylucky

Marylucky

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:20 am

I'm not super quick but I can do it too Very happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4UY6oRAlk8
Back to top Go down
motocrossmann

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Marylucky, that looks like a blast!!! Where was that race? Montreal, I'm guessing based on your profile...
Back to top Go down
Marylucky

Marylucky

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:07 pm

motocrossmann wrote:
Marylucky, that looks like a blast!!! Where was that race? Montreal, I'm guessing based on your profile...
1.5hour north of Montreal,
It's the best ever race track for Supermoto :)

the name of the track is : Mecaglisse
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Marylucky wrote:
motocrossmann wrote:

Hey Mary !

I think we met up at Mecaglisse a few months ago. I was playing around on the enduro track with my knobbies that day.

I need to bring the 17" wheels up there more often. thumb
Back to top Go down
Marylucky

Marylucky

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:44 am

Chrispy1200 wrote:
Marylucky wrote:
motocrossmann wrote:

Hey Mary !

I think we met up at Mecaglisse a few months ago. I was playing around on the enduro track with my knobbies that day.

I need to bring the 17" wheels up there more often. thumb

Yes it was me !
I just bought some dirt wheels so I will try the enduro track next year :)
Back to top Go down
larrydowns

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:42 am

Nice and pretty good work! When i have used this little bike so i have used motocross suit with x bike. i very Impress of this air! and good sound, I had to post something cause when I was looking to buy an X and asking about jumping it, all the codgers were chiming in, "why would you want to". lol! This is a great little bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X at the motocross track!   X at the motocross track! Empty

Back to top Go down

X at the motocross track!
Page 1 of 1