Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRR On the Desert 100 in Odessa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RT3856

RT3856

WRR On the      Desert 100 in Odessa Empty
PostSubject: WRR On the Desert 100 in Odessa   WRR On the      Desert 100 in Odessa EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:45 am

Anybody ever use their WR on the Desert 100 in Odessa Washington?
I'm thinkin it will be fun. just curious about what pthers have done. thumb
Back to top Go down
gman

PostSubject: Re: WRR On the Desert 100 in Odessa   WRR On the      Desert 100 in Odessa EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:04 pm

I think this machine will do great out there, you will need some tough tires/tubes especially if you are planning on moving along at a higher rate of speed WRR On the      Desert 100 in Odessa 942737

This is the machine I plan on rocking this year ! I will have the 450 in the trailer in case I need it !
Back to top Go down
Fanatic

Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: WRR On the Desert 100 in Odessa   WRR On the      Desert 100 in Odessa EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:45 pm

I am planning on doing either the ironman or dual sport poker run on Sat, but no race on Sun. I cant decide which to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRR On the Desert 100 in Odessa   WRR On the      Desert 100 in Odessa Empty

Back to top Go down

WRR On the Desert 100 in Odessa
Page 1 of 1