Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief_Lee_Visceral

Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend   Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Who is going?

I will be there. Not sure if we are going to ride the Ironman or just the Dual Sport yet. I will post up some pics. My suspension springs did not come in time so going as is.
thumb

Desert 100
Back to top Go down
gas_pig70

gas_pig70

PostSubject: Re: Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend   Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 am

I was there for the Ironman and had a fantastic time. I too might post a few pics later this week. Right now my legs are a bit tired. Shog
Back to top Go down
RT3856

RT3856

PostSubject: Re: Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend   Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 am

I signed up for the Dual sport but ended up riding the Iron man route it seemed a lot of fun were as the street didn't sound so great.
Did fifty of the 100 on sunday.
not in good enough shape
Next year how bout Virginia City Grand Prix?
I took some helmet cam Vids and will post when I get them on you tube
Back to top Go down
RT3856

RT3856

PostSubject: Re: Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend   Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 am

Posted a short vid on youtube.
desert 100 ricks helmet cam Check it out.
My buddies were giving me a bad time about the blinkers. I think it is polite to signal when passing poser2
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend   Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:52 am

Post a link please.... I'd like to watch it.
Back to top Go down
RT3856

RT3856

PostSubject: Re: Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend   Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 pm

I am not sure if I did this right but give it a try for the "desert 100 Ricks helmet cam video"
This was a lot of fun. a guy camped next to us let me ride his WR with all the mods. Wow! what a difference!
Great weekend lot of fun.
The WRR did great! no problem going as fast as I wanted to. AND! I could legally ride down to the store for a cold six pack at the end of the day Super sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxPpNRXQErU
Back to top Go down
duanew

PostSubject: Re: Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend   Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:38 pm

That looks like a desert traffic jam. Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend 851577
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend   Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Desert 100 in Odessa WA this weekend
Page 1 of 1