Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Let the Mods Begin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbeariuka

Let the Mods Begin Empty
PostSubject: Let the Mods Begin   Let the Mods Begin EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:20 am

Bought a 09 WR250R several weeks back. Rode it one day Let the Mods Begin 911463 (less than 10 miles) and then started an outage @ work (nuclear). I quess the boxes will be rolling in before I ever get to ride Let the Mods Begin 942737 it again (first of April). Here is the list so for that is ordered.

1. Yama Link lowering kit
2. Zeta Handguards with flasher.
3. Zeta Comp Bar Pad
3. Pro Billet rear rack
4. Wolfman - Enduro Fender Bag
5. Pro Grip Model 790 Triple Density Grips
6. Bel-Ray MC-2 Chain Lube
7. Wolfman - Enduro Tank Bag

Ok, I'll post Let the Mods Begin 195268 of my naked bike soon and progress as I go. Any thought on a few more thing I might need. Thanks in advance everyone. Still having lots so issues with graphics for this bike also.
Back to top Go down
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

Let the Mods Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Mods Begin   Let the Mods Begin EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 am

Get a skidplate. I've been very happy with the Flatland Racing >> http://www.wrrdualsport.com/reviews-intro/bikeparts/107-flrskid

The farkling never ends...
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Let the Mods Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Mods Begin   Let the Mods Begin EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:05 am

Yeah, the skid plate is a must if you're gonna be doing any off-roading. It wouldn't hurt to get a rad guard, either. I'm running a B&B Offroad skid plate and Force Industries rad guard, love them both. The skid plate uses the rear engine mounts to mount it to the frame, not brackets or small screws, really robust and I have no engine noise or had to put any noise dampening on it. And it's nice and shiny. Let the Mods Begin 61865 Even after a bunch of logs kissed it.

Let the Mods Begin Empty
PostSubject: My new graphics   Let the Mods Begin EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Let the Mods Begin Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Chief_Lee_Visceral

Let the Mods Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Mods Begin   Let the Mods Begin EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 8:53 am

Hehe... you going to take it to the plant and radiate it too? If so please post some pics of your riding gear wink
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

Let the Mods Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Mods Begin   Let the Mods Begin EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 am

MOP4 equipped WRR Rider.... Maybe side-mounted 50 cals. That's pretty serious. This I gotta see.
Back to top Go down
bigbeariuka

Let the Mods Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Mods Begin   Let the Mods Begin EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 am

Im glowing why should it not also. Just kidding. If I dont like it, its back to stock. Lets hope installing all these mods are half the fun as buying them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let the Mods Begin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Mods Begin   Let the Mods Begin Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Mods Begin
Page 1 of 1